|Minimum Trade Amount||$5|
|Maximum Trade Amount||$5000|
|Account Currency||USD, EUR, and GBP|
|US Traders||Not Allowed|
|Languages||English, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Arabic|
Finmax is a young binary options service that has great potential in the near future. The broker is a subsidiary of IK Partners LTD, a company located in Dominica. We can say that it is a reliable broker since it has the FMRRC certificate, which is offered by the Russian regulatory body.
With Finmax, one can trade 30 company shares, 14 major indexes, 25 Forex pairs, and 8 commodities.
As a potential client, you may choose one of the following account types: standard, bronze, silver, gold and platinum VIP. The minimal deposit with the standard account is $100, which is great for beginners.
There is also the demo account, which provides you with free virtual cash in order to train your skills.
FinMax Trading Platform
Finmax arrived on the scene just lately, and it is obvious that it can’t beat its rivals by making use of similar methods implemented by other binary options services. This is exactly why this broker came with a cutting edge trading system that is simple to operate, well-designed, and innovative.
Some of the remarkable capabilities include the technical indicators, such as Simple Moving Averages or RSI, three chart modes, timeframes with a range from one to five hours, and more.
Since the broker is trader-oriented, it has also the mobile version of their platform, which is made to be compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows systems.
Finmax provides its customers with a wide array of payment methods. The broker is very serious about maintaining the costumers’ money in safe conditions, which is why it uses segregated accounts. As a trader, you can pick one of the following payment options:
- Credit/Debit card;
- Bank wire transfer;
- E-wallets: Neteller, Skrill, Yandex Money, WebMoney, and Qiwi Wallet.
You can deposit no less than $100 in order to start trading on a live account. Also, you have to take into account that before making any withdrawal request, you need to go through an ID verification procedure, which is actually a standard requirement of any broker out there. Once the withdrawal request is done, it may take up to 3 days until you may get your money.
FinMax Customer Support
Finmax is normally quite active and transparent with its clients. The customers can take advantage of a qualified support service that is ready to help 24/7. You can get in contact through one of the following communication methods:
- Online chat
- Email – email@example.com
- Skype – Finmax.com
- Phone: +44 (203) 868-57-58 – United Kingdom – London
- +359 (2) 805-71-31 – Bulgaria – Sofia
- +357 (22) 008-852 – Cyprus – Nicosia
- +61 (285) 994-406 – Australia – Sydney
- +1 (437) 889-32-09 – Canada – Toronto
In conclusion, here are some advantages related to Finmax:
- A modern platform that has basic technical indicators built-in;
- Education materials like video lessons, webinars, glossary, FAQ section, economic calendar, charts, news, and more tools that may support both beginners and experienced traders;
- Copy trading is possible with Finmax;
- Demo account is available;
- The trading process is transparent and the expiry times are constantly published;
- 1 Day
- 1 Hour
- 15 Minutes
- 30 MInutes
- 60 Seconds